Friday, July 27, 2012

O'Reilly is an Idiot

I hate commenting on politics but Bill O’Reilly is an Idiot.
I always thought this guy was full of manure, and I’m right. He is an arrogant and ignorant fool with the IQ of a cucumber. I don’t buy his phony books; including the ghost written and flawed Killing Lincoln or any of the other trash he’s peddled over the years. You see, some years ago, he tipped his hand, and on his TV program stated “all semi-automatic guns should be outlawed”. I have never forgotten that statement. I know he is a fraud and a bullying ass. O’Reilly needs to man up and learn the FACTS about gun laws before he opens his stupid mouth and spreads his ignorance. Others can reply to his statements pointing out the inaccuracies. I see the big ugly picture. In his latest disgrace, O’Reilly showed he does not command the facts on firearms laws or the ability to debate civilly. This faux conservative is trying to fool everyone. However I will never be fooled, I know O’Reilly is just another media turd out for his own aggrandizement. He stinks, his show stinks, and his books stink. Don’t be fooled by this charlatan. It’s about time the “Number 1” show on cable news is put on the bottom where it, and he, belongs. If you want to see what a nice guy he really is just check out his “do it live” routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment